20 February 2011

20.02.2011

hmm~
today i was going out again.
to midvalley.
but the KTM service is just getting me impatient and angry
phew~~
calm down dude.

but still
the main reason that i went to midvalley is buy my futsal boots
and somemore
i met some lenglui hehe =P

well~
its quite dissapointed for me
because almost every nike store in KL
dunhav the version that i want
i want mercurial safari and the salesman said to me that its sold out
WHAT A DISASTER!!
and then i ask for the purple and white colour
sold out too~~
haiz =.=
and its only left the latest version of black colour and the pink and green colour
i was thinking for quite a long time and finally
i decide to take the pink colour one~
Pinky =)
because i tot that i should have a nice and sharp boots and this one is fit
isn't it??haha =)

here are some pic.Check This Out =)

 

I'm unboxing my MERCURIAL =)                    JUST DO IT.

 

MERCURIAL!!!
XDD

I LOVE IT.




Inside The Boots.




Haha.that's only part of my pic lah.
i din upload all.
and hope this boots will bring to me Victory in all of the game i play lah XDD
MERCURIAL XD
i love NIKE always =)

No comments:

Post a Comment